These Display Cabinets Feature the Fastest Shipping Times in the Industry!
DisplayCabinets2Go supplies display cabinets for sale on our huge online catalog in all sorts of sizes and styles for any number of applications. The main feature separating most display cases is whether or not you want interior lighting. Beyond that decision, the rest of their features fall into personal preference. Do you intend to place display cases in the middle of the sales floor? Then models with glass on all four sides would be applicable. Curio cabinets with solid or mirror back panels are better suited against walls. Curio cabinets come in contemporay and traditional styles. If you plan on purchasing a fixture to highlight familty heirlooms in your home then it would be advisable to go with a handsome solid wood showcase from Howard Miller instead of a minimal-designed retail model.
There is a wide spectrum between the various sizes of display cases available. The company stocks tall and narrow cases in both traditional and retail models. These displays offer small footprints while providing ample storage with multiple shelves. Corner curio cabinets make efficent use of corner spaces and there are also wall-mounted models that take up no floor room at all. Wide display cases offer large amounts of storage space and come as big as entertainment centers. Most displays come with or without interior lights, either attached to the frames or re-positionable on sliding track systems. Showcase displays feature either adjustable shelving the entire length of the cabinet or at the upper section only with lockable cabinets beneath for storing items out of sight. Our selection is unparalled and we provide the quickest freight shipping times in the industry! Special models ship via freight in as little as 4 days compared to 4 weeks like some other suppliers.
What are the benefits to using display cabinets?
- They protect and display valuable merchandise and fragile keepsakes at the same time.
- Merchandisers can present their products in the best possible light safely.
- Wide selection of floor-standing or wall-mounted models offers the most display options.
- Designed for retailers and homeowners alike.
- Retailers and store owners frequently choose the full vision, glass on all four sides models for displaying their merchandise.
- Corner units and fancy solid wood cabinets are designed more for the home.
- For the displaying of trophies and awards, select a cabinet with interior lighting.