A store display cabinet has a number of functions. The showcase should show off the wares while not managing to take attention away from what you are trying to sell. The display cabinet should look enticing in its own right, but also match well with the other furniture in your store. With all that in mind, how is one supposed to choose the perfect display cases for their organization? Well, never fear, DisplayCabinets2go.com has the ideal display cabinet for you. These display cases are a part of EuroVu's Moderno collection. This display cabinet, also known as a showcase, features frameless construction. Frameless construction is a fantastic way to encompass all of the above requirements in one elegant looking showcase.
Why opt for frameless curio cabinets?
- The frames of wall cases are often manufactured from thick metal extrusions. These metal frames can distract from the items contained inside the enclosure. By going frameless, the distraction is removed, placing attention more firmly on the items on display.
- No bulky metal frames give the display cases an incredibly clean, sleek, and neat look.
- Frameless designs blend better into the background and existing décor of many stores and offices, once again placing the attention on the trophy or awards inside and not on the case itself.
- The internal construction on the Moderno display cabinet to support the shelves and included lights is minimal but quite strong, consisting of a series of thin rods and pegs working together. They are so slender that they have a tendency to blend in with the rest of the case, giving the illusion of floating.
- The glass used in the curio cabinets for trophy exhibition is tempered which makes for a much stronger display than regular panel styles. If the tempered glass is broken, it will fall apart into much smaller, easy to manage chunks that are nowhere near as sharp as the shards that occur when regular material breaks. This is an added layer of safety for you and your employees.
The Moderno collection isn't the only one that EuroVu offers on this website, but it is their most high end display. Why then should you choose this series over a less expensive model? There are a number of good reasons why you should pick this unit.
What makes the Moderno line distinctive?
- This display case features a wide profile measuring a full 38"w by 75"h.
- This against the wall case also has a rounded oval shape, giving the curio cabinets a curved, airy look. Compare that to the EuroVu Simplice models (also available on this website) which have a very boxy, squared off look despite being frameless as well.
- The base and canopy on the Moderno line are thin, mixing into the frameless glass rather than standing out.
- The pegs that support the glass shelves are adjustable, allowing the owner to customize the height of the display for larger or smaller units.
- The base is mirror lined, which reflects the light from the halogens back up and creating a truly illuminated display. The EuroVu Moderno curio cabinets benefit ten (10) halogen lights, that go down either side of the case and are supported by more slender rods.
- The base does not sit directly on the floor, but rather on four (4) pedestal feet, again to give the appearance of airiness with these display cases. The pedestal feet have levelers engineered into them, ensuring that the trophy showcase will stay straight even if the floor isn't quite even.
The display cases for trophy collections are shipped to you unassembled. This allows us save on shipping costs and to keep the price down, saving you money. It is also safer to ship the curio cabinets in pieces; we can pack the glass more firmly. The less room the merchandise have to move, the less chance there is of breakage during transit. Production is quite easy, however. Instructions are included in the shipment, and an instructional video is posted online. On average, it takes two people about half an hour to assemble the case fully.
While this wide full vision wall cabinet can be utilized as an against the wall showcase, it is ideally situated as a free-standing tower display. The frameless layout guarantees a full, 360 degree view around the showcase and the articles inside. If these wall display cases are situated in the middle of the sales floor, visitors and guests will be capable to walk around the trophy cabinet and view the entirety of the goods inside. Many stores could use this item, either as a wall display or a free standing cabinet. Jewelry stores could put hard to find or older items on display in this cabinet, keeping them safe from environmental factors while still allowing customers to view the items. A store that specializes in collectible items could put their valuable signed items and other antiques in the case, adjusting the shelves to hold larger pieces within the locked cabinet. Need a trophy case for your business? These curio cabinets work fantastically for that as well. Or, set up numerous cases, curio cabinets around the sales floor of your boutique to draw attention to specially selected objects. Your options are wide open with this showcase for trophy presentation!
There are plenty of other styles of display cases and curio cabinets available in several categories on our website, DisplayCabinets2Go.com
, if the frameless cases still haven't caught your fancy. We have narrow full vision retail cases that offer a great view for a small footprint, wall mounted cabinets that would work to exhibit a trophy in both the home and in an office, and longstanding, compact acrylic pieces that are great for showing smaller valuables at a countertop height for easy viewing. Various versions include tall rectangular w, hexagonal w, and circular shapes with long bases or short bases. We have models in our inventory that make great counters for a business, and solid design wood curio cabinets that would look ideal in a residential living room. So come on in and take a look around at the largest stock of display fixtures in our online warehouse!
If you have any inquiries, please contact us. You can reach us by phoning our call center to speak to one of our retail cabinets specialists at 1.800.572.2194 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. You can also chat with a service rep via instant messenger by clicking on the Live Chat link above. If you prefer to write, feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com.