Why purchase curio cabinets that option glass walls and European style? This display cabinet is more advanced than similar wood models, as it has a frameless design. Although there are many showcase options available from EuroVu, these Italian-made merchandise are part of the Originale line. The display cabinet presents breakables, mementos or goods while keeping them safe from deterioration. Administering the most applicable trophy enclosures in retail environments can make all the difference when effectively marketing or selling objects to customers. This display cabinet, or glass housing, is frequently seen in museums, department stores, galleries and even homes. The uses and styles are endless, which is why our company strives to provide the best options! DisplayCabinets.us.com offers this display cabinet at an inexpensive price even though it is one of the most popular display cases presently for sale. Some dealers and manufacturers sell showcase fixtures that are uninspiring yet are high in quality, but they almost always have costly price tags to match. The display cabinet here is not only sturdy and alluring but also sells at a great value. This trophy presentation furniture is equipped with various fantastic facets, which make them intelligent purchases for retail businesses, museums and independent collectors.
What makes the Originale line distinctive?
Where are these EuroVu Originale display cabinets typically employed?
- The half moon shaped layouts of these display cabinets were designed for improved stability. The longstanding base also helps keep the unit stabilized, although, optional wheels are fitted to the underside for portability within a single location.
- Spotlights are mounted to the top of the inside to cast light upon any showcase exhibit, while side-mounting illumination is also included for high visibility of precise merchandise.
- Four tempered glass shelves are incorporated into the frameless curio cabinets. Each shelf is adjustable, so it can accommodate merchandise of different sizes and shapes.
- A favorite option of these display cabinets is that they allow for a wide range of viewing. This view is made possible by the creative construction. The glass is cut into separate panels for easy production. Additionally, one panel swings on a hinge and functions as a door, while the others remain set. A clear view with the protection of a wall is precisely what most buyers are looking for.
- The longstanding bases and tops are made from very rugged MDF (medium-density fiberboard) and are finished in one of three colors. These options include cherry, silver and black. Each color has its advantages, so customers can be confident they will find models that match any environment.
- High schools utilize these displays to honor past accomplishments of teams or individuals. Many colleges use them to emphasize academic or athletic trophy awards. Placards and certificates can also be exhibited in these display cases.
- Galleries and museums are another common are these store fixtures are implemented. In a museum, they show important documents or artifacts with historical value. Galleries keep the work of sculptors and other artists safe from the hands of guests and visitors.
- Private collectors and aficionados who want to share merchandise with family or guests but not sell them often select these display cases. Wood models have been favorite for these types of applications in the past; however, MDF models with frameless designs are quickly becoming a standard preference.
- Jewelry and accessory stores take advantage of these exhibits as a way to highlight custom designs or one-of-a-kind rings, while keeping them secluded under lock and key.
- Antique shops may use a full vision showcase to display the most costly items without risking damage to or from customers. Theft is also averted with these advanced curio cabinets.
These display cases can be purchased in bulk to save even more money. Another advantage of wholesale purchasing is that several display cabinets can be used to create complete retail store layouts. A full bank of shelving might double as a checkout or sales counter. In addition, they can be set up to indicate "employees only" areas. In fact, the more you order, the cheaper the price due our special pricing table. Order these cases for the home or for your business. If you possess family tokens that you would like to share, this alternative is competitive with wood styles. If you are selling very expensive goods, pick the model that best protects yet looks great too. Pick the color that matches your setting or décor. Then light up the contents with the spotlights. You will not be displeased!
These museum showcase options are certainly not the only wide vision display cabinets for sale in our catalog. Our company also vends traditional wood cabinets, as well as other cabinet models. An enormous stock is maintained all the time in each of the on-site warehouses, so our company is able to provide same-day shipment on many choices. Some of these supplies require freight-shipment and do not qualify for same-day shipping. If your order is in-stock and placed before 1 p.m. EST, it ships the same day. Take a look around our website to discover the most professional styles. Pick from floor-standing and countertop cases that hold entire assortments of objects. We have narrow and wide full vision as well as 3 sided versions for the corners. We have large wood cases that are perfect for homes, where they organize collections. There are also substrates for business proprietors or museum curators that are full configurations. No matter what you wish to find, you will be able to see it here.
There are other EuroVu Originale cabinets that nicely accent these listed options. Many of our display cases
, not just the EuroVu models, have straightforward production. In fact, most are shipped unassembled to keep shipping costs lower. DisplayCabinets2Go.com has it all, so take a look at the whole website to see what works for you! If you have any inquiries regarding your order, you can contact us through the Live Chat link. You can also speak with our consumer service experts, who are trained trophy cabinets specialists, by calling 1-800-572-2194. The consumer support department is available by Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. If you are unavailable during regular hours, just send us an Email. We will get back to you as quickly as we can. Order your wood, trophy, 3 sided, or other curio cabinets right here!