- 28"w x 78"h x 17"d
- Solid Wood in Rich Windsor Cherry Finish
- Adjustable Glass Shelves & Locking Door
- Mirror Back and Top Lights for Visibility
Display Cabinet 28"x78"x17" Glass Case with Cherry Frame and Light
A display cabinet by Howard Miller is an perfect purchase for a family. Buying a display cabinet from Howard Miller means you are buying a top quality piece of furniture, crafted so well and produced from such fine materials, it is sure to be passed down from generation to generation, known as a family heirloom. These display cabinets are crafted from only the finest, hand-selected hardwoods and veneers. This display cabinet weighs 161 lbs, and ships FREIGHT. The display cabinet, glass cabinet features:
- Halogen lights for a brighter, whiter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ with four lighting settings to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Seven, extra deep, adjustable glass shelves to hold all your collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- A beveled glass front to add a touch of elegance.
- A locking door to provide safety of your treasures.
This curio cabinet is an perfect display cabinet. The Chesterfield continues to be a favored with homeowners, schools, libraries, churches and firms. A traditional look with solid hardwood construction renders this display cabinet an perfect accent for your home.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||28.0" x 78.0" x 17.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.