Display Cabinet 42"x80" in Oak Wood with Sliding Glass Door
A display cabinet by Howard Miller is an perfect investment for a family. These wooden cabinets are crafted from only the finest, hand-selected hardwoods and veneers. Buying a display cabinet from Howard Miller means you are buying a top quality piece of furniture, crafted so well and produced from such fine materials, it is sure to be passed down from generation to generation, known as a family heirloom. This display cabinet weighs 204 lbs, and ships FREIGHT. The display cabinet, wooden case features:
- A side-to-side sliding, locking door to ensure the safety of your valuables.
- Four adjustable glass shelves to allow versatility in the height of items.
- Halogen lights for a brighter, whiter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach? Touch-Lite? with four lighting settings to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Plate grooves to ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
This curio cabinet is an perfect display cabinet. The Donegal continues to be a favored with homeowners, schools, libraries, churches and firms. A traditional appearance with solid hardwood construction renders this display cabinet an perfect accent for your home.
Overall: 42"w x 80"h x 14-3/4"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||42.0" x 80.0" x 14.8"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.