Display Cabinet in Cherry Wood Finish with Sliding Glass Door and Lighting
This display cabinet is flexible and can be utilized in residential, retail, and business places. Four, fully-adjustable shelves enable diversity in the height of articles located in the wood cabinet, while cushioned shelf clips guarantee a user his or her articles are secure. A Touch-Lite™ is located on the back of the display cabinet at an effortlessly reachable height to permit for fast and uncomplicated lighting modifications. This display cabinet, for example other curio cabinet, and display cabinet versions, stands 80" high and is 42" wide. From legendary Howard Miller, this display cabinet, wood curio cabinet features:
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ located on the wood cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A side-to-side sliding, locking wood door to provide easy access to, as well as security of, your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your valuable's appearance.
- Fully adjustable glass shelving with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips give added stability.
- Interior halogen top-lighting for a whiter, brighter, more natural looking way to showcase your items.
- A stunning Windsor Cherry wood finish.
This display cabinet is ideal for exhibiting your most prized collectibles, trophies, or other articles. A wood scalloped bottom presentation with fine, detailed wood molding furnishes an elegant look.
Overall: 42"w x 80"h x 14-3/4"d
Weight: 199 lbs.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||42.0" x 80.0" x 14.8"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.