Display Cabinet Framed in Cherry Wood with Lights and Leveling Equipment
The display cabinet incorporates four fully adjustable glass shelves to permit diversity in the size and height of articles located inside the wood cabinet. Adjustable floor levelers are critical to assist balance the display cabinet on unsymmetrical surfaces or thick carpeting. This curio cabinet is an perfect display cabinet for showcasing family collectibles and sentimental articles.From the legendary Howard Miller Collection, this display case, display cabinet features:
- A No-Reach? light located on the wood cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A traditional hinged, locking door to provide easy access to, as well as security of, your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your valuable's appearance.
- Fully adjustable glass shelving with Pad-Lock? cushioned metal shelf clips for added stability.
- Beveled front glass for an elegant way to frame your valuables.
- Interior halogen lighting for a whiter, brighter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A warm Embassy Cherry finish.
This display cabinet furnishes buyers with a uncomplicated and elegant means of exhibiting prized collectibles. Detailed and intricate wood molding with a scallop shell center adorns the top of this display cabinet.
Overall: 36-3/4"w x 84-3/4"h x 14-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||37.0" x 84.8" x 14.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.