Display Cabinet 50"x80"x21.5" with Golden Oak Wood Frame and Halogen Lights
A display cabinet by Howard Miller is an perfect investment for a family. These display cabinets are crafted from only the finest, hand-selected hardwoods. Buying a display cabinet from Howard Miller means you are buying a top quality piece of furniture, crafted so well and produced from such fine materials, it is sure to be passed down from generation to generation, known as a family heirloom. This display cabinet weighs 315 lbs, ships FREIGHT.The display cabinet, wood display case features:
- Individual shelf lights for a brighter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A side-to-side, sliding, locking door for easy access to your collectibles.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Extra thick, adjustable glass shelves to allow versatility in collectible height and weight.
- A beveled-glass front for added elegance.
- Plate grooves ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented items.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
- A side-opening door to provide easy access to your treasures.
This curio cabinet is an perfect display cabinet. The Parkview continues to be a favored with homeowners, schools, libraries, churches and firms. A traditional look with solid hardwood construction renders this display cabinet an perfect accent for your home.
Overall: 50"w x 80"h x 21-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||50.0" x 80.0" x 21.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$2,149.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|