Display Cabinet 50"x80"x21.5" Features Windsor Cherry and Lights for Trophy Showcasing
A display cabinet by Howard Miller is an perfect investment for a family. These display cabinets are crafted from only the finest, hand-selected hardwoods. Buying a display cabinet from Howard Miller means you are buying a top quality piece of furniture, crafted so well and produced from such fine materials, it is sure to be passed down from generation to generation, known as a family heirloom. This display cabinet weighs 315 lbs, ships FREIGHT. The display cabinet features:
- An adjustable power receptacle cord runs down an interior corner for lighted collectibles at any shelf level.
- A side-to-side, sliding, locking door for easy access to your collectibles.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Sturdy shelves adjust to allow versatility in collectible height and weight.
- Grooves ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented items.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case.
This curio cabinet is an perfect display cabinet. The Townsend continues to be a favored with homeowners, schools, libraries, churches and firms. A traditional appearance with solid hardwood construction renders this display cabinet an perfect accent for your home.
Overall: 50"w x 80"h x 21-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||50.0" x 80.0" x 21.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,999.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|