Display Cabinet is a Chesterfield II in Golden Oak Wood From Howard Miller
A display cabinet by Howard Miller is an perfect purchase for a family. Buying a display cabinet from Howard Miller means you are buying a top quality piece of furniture, crafted so well and produced from such fine materials, it is sure to be passed down from generation to generation, known as a family heirloom. These display cabinets are crafted from only the finest, hand-selected hardwoods. The curio cabinet, display cabinet incorporates:
- Halogen lights for a brighter, whiter, more natural method to exhibit cabinet your articles.
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ with four lighting locations to supply easy entrance to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to warrant stability of shelves.
- Seven, extra deep, adjustable glass shelves to accommodate all your collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully display cabinet collectibles.
- engineered-in levelers to assist steady the display case on unsymmetrical or thick carpet surfaces.
- A beveled glass front to add a touch of elegance.
- A locking door to supply safety of these treasures.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||28.0" x 78.0" x 17.0"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,099.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|