Display Cabinet 42"x80" in Oak Wood with Sliding Glass Door
A display cabinet by Howard Miller is an perfect investment for a family. These wooden cabinets are crafted from only the finest, hand-selected hardwoods and veneers. Buying a display cabinet from Howard Miller means you are buying a top quality piece of furniture, crafted so well and produced from such fine materials, it is sure to be passed down from generation to generation, known as a family heirloom. This display cabinet weighs 204 lbs, and ships FREIGHT. The display cabinet, wooden case features:
- A side-to-side sliding, locking door to ensure the safety of your valuables.
- Four adjustable glass shelves to allow versatility in the height of items.
- Halogen lights for a brighter, whiter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach? Touch-Lite? with four lighting settings to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Plate grooves to ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
This curio cabinet is an perfect display cabinet. The Donegal continues to be a favored with homeowners, schools, libraries, churches and firms. A traditional appearance with solid hardwood construction renders this display cabinet an perfect accent for your home.
Overall: 42"w x 80"h x 14-3/4"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||42.0" x 80.0" x 14.8"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,449.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|